Should Virtual CME Management Be Easier?
We sure think so! That’s why Rievent automates and streamlines every aspect of virtual CME for learners and providers.
These are the ways Rievent makes virtual CME management easy
- Add any type of content to an online activity, including recorded meetings
- Integrate CME activities with any virtual meeting or webinar application
- Have learners complete tests or assessments
- Deliver CME for any virtual live event, no matter the number of sessions or days
- Embed CME activities into your existing website or content platform
- Quickly add pre-tests, post-tests, surveys, evaluations, or other assessments
- Automate attendance and credit processing for all activities
- Automate certificate creation and distribution
- Automate credit awards and transcript updates
- Make it easy for learners to access their own certificates and transcripts
- Monitor learner participation in real time
- Generate reports for any type of learner or activity data
We’re not new at this.
In the COVID-19 era, virtual CME is no longer a “nice-to-have” option. It’s a necessity.
Luckily, we’ve had a COVID-ready CME platform since before anybody knew they needed one.
At Rievent, we built our software for CME providers and for virtual CME. And since last spring, we’ve watched the platform effectively scale to meet the rising challenge of an all-virtual CME year.
While we do (and always will) offer comprehensive support for live meetings, Rievent was designed to make virtual/online/on-demand CME activity management as easy as possible for providers and learners. In 2020, we’re delivering on that promise like never before.
Request a product demo today
As the need for virtual CME continues to expand, there’s never been a better time to consider Rievent. Book a demo today to see how easy it can be to manage your virtual CME activities!