Here’s What CME Learners Really Think
Learners want the entire CME activity lifecycle to be online. You can make that happen with Rievent.
These are the things that bug your learners
Your learners value CME, but they don’t like jumping through hoops to get it. Common unneeded CME complications include:
- Two different systems for CME content and CME activities
- Multiple logins for multiple platforms
- No way to get transcripts, certificates, or test scores without manually requesting them
- Difficult or impossible to browse activity listings
- No way to register for virtual meetings or webinars within the application
- Inability to resume activities they started earlier
- Software that breaks while learners are working on an activity
If you’re like most CME providers, your learners deal with some or all of these problems every time they come to you for CME. It’s not a lot of fun.
But it’s something you can fix.
Here’s how great your learner experience can be
Rievent consolidates every CME learner feature into a single experience. Your learners can get all of their CME and manage all documentation in one place. Specifically, they can:
- Use a single system for content and activities
- Log in one time and stay logged in
- Download up-to-date transcripts, certificates, and test scores
- Easily find relevant activities, select them, and begin right away
- Register for events or meetings, including payment submission with a secure gateway
- Begin activities, pause for as long as they like, and resume again at a later date
- Finish activities without a hitch thanks to reliable, well-designed software
In other words, you can provide an all-in-one CME experience that your learners love. And fewer complications for learners means fewer calls, emails, and support requests for your team.
Get In Touch
See Rievent’s learner experience for yourself! Get in touch today to learn more or schedule a live product demo!